Today week week one of an English course, I looked online on Monday to see what the courses were and thought I would go and register. My English is rusty and depsite having a degree in English and History (graduated 15 years ago - wow!) I realise my spelling and grammar could be improved. As I told the tutor earlier, I know I should use words such as "my children and I......" but I don't speak like that so I don't write like that either. I use "me and my kids!" I write how I speak but there is no harm in going for a refresher.
Have registered myself on another course for Thursday mornings but more on that tomorrow.
Anyway, I picked up this nice waterfall cardigan for her in the Sainsbury's sale - it was reduced to £6.50. Very pretty although it is still a little big for her (and it is aged 11!)
After shopping I came home and finished Dan Brown "Inferno". Although I enjoyed it, I don't think it was the strongest of his books. 75% of it felt like a history of art lesson/reading an encyclopadeia, that he had tried to turn into a story and the remaining 25% felt a little unbelievable. It was still a page turner though.