she was worried in case she had nearly run out of phone credit to phone home. We texted her to say not to worry. She texted back "love you too x"
Anais called 4.10PM our time -
* she had cereal and toast for breakfast
*she was waiting to use the shower and then she was going to the shop to buy some Swiss chocolate because they had different flavours and she fancied trying strawberry
* they have an hour lunch and she had a cheese sandwich. She is so tired she fell asleep in her lunch break!
* today they went to France and were skiing between France and Switzerland
* this evening they are going on a moonlight snow walk
* today has been the coldest day so far but her ski clothes are keeping her warm
* she has got the "biggest bruises ever" and is "really tired"
* so far she hasn't had ANY time to do any of the homework the teachers gave her to do!
* they are going for tea at 6.30PM their time
Plus side, first book of the year read and finished - Jo Nesbo "The Bat".
02.01.17 - size gauge square made - 4mm hook
03.01.17 - 2 Star Sttich squares made (week 2 squares) - 5 mm hook
04.01.17 - 2 Star Stitch squares made (week 2 squares) - 5mm hook
1 popcorn square made (week 1 square) - 4mm hook
05.01.17 - 3 popcorn squares (week 1) - 4mm hook
06.01.17 - 1 bobble stitch square (week 3) - 4mm hook
1 corner to corner square (week 6) - 4mm hook
07.01.17 - 1 corner to corner square (week 6) - 4mm hook
08.01.17 - 2 corner to corner squares (week 6) - 4mm hook
09.01.17 - 3 bobble stitch squares (week 3) - 4mm hook
10.01.17 - 3 wave squares (week 4) - 4mm hook
11.01.17 - 1 wave square (week 4) - 4mm hook
12.01.17 - 2 seagull stitch squares (week 5) - 3.5mm hook
13.01.17 - 2 seagull stitch squares (week 5) 3.5mm hook
1 heart bobble square - (week 7) - 4mm hook
14.01.17 - 1 heart bobble square - (week 7) - 4mm hook
15.01.17 - 2 heart bobbles squares (week 7) - 4mm hook
16.01.17 4 waffle stitch squares (week 8) - 4.5mm hook
2 cable stitch squares (week 9) - 3.5mm hook
17.01.17 - 2 cable stitch squares (week 9) - 3.5mm hook
18.01.17 - 2 week 10 squares - 4mm hook
19.01.17 - 2 week 10 squares - 4 mm hook
20.01.17 - 1 week 12 square - 4.5mm hook
23.01.17 - 2 week 12 squares done (4.5mm hook)
24.01.17 - 1 week 12 square done (4.5 mm hook)
- 1 week 10 square done (4mm hook)
25.01.17 - 1 week 10 square done (4mm hook)
46 squares done - 2 squares still to do - 48 squares in total