* 1.03am - can't sleep (too excited) & too dark to see anything out the window
* 4.41am - been to two services for a stop off
* 5.12am - got to ferry waiting to go on
Roman is also on a school trip today to Tesco "Farm to Fork" to see how bread is made/where food comes from. I went to wave him off - I was the only parent there.
He came home with lots of goodies..............
* text - 2.53pm - getting on ferry soon, legs & back very tired
* phone call - 7.00pm - just about to get off ferry
* text 11.08pm - to say back about 11.30pm
Mark picked her up 11.45pm. I stayed home with Roman who was fast asleep. Anais hasn't said much, all she wanted to do was brush her teeth and go to bed. She didn't take many photo's, here they are. She said she will tell us all about it tomorrow. I will also update tomorrow with the things she bought us back - goodies each, very thoughtful! xx
(CLICK PHOTO'S TO ENLARGE)
This was written by Anais