Problem 1 - not cutting where I want it to was because I didn't load the mat properly
Problem 2 - intricate shapes will not cut out on thin card at small sizes, use thicker card and make sure the sizes are bigger
In January they had a readathon in Roman's school and he won a £5 book voucher which he brought home today! Well done Roman!
So, the updated competitions wins from July 2012 is -
* a family ticket to Moscow State Circus (July 2012)
* a family ticket to Alton Towers (August 2012)
* £25 gift card for Empire Cinemas (December 2012)
* a one to one lamb feeding session at Beckett's Farm (April 2013)
* Anais was runner up in the Hobbycraft "Make of the Month" competition and won a £25 gift voucher (May 2013)
* a Soap & Glory "two minute rinser" competition where the prize was a full size Glamalot body mist, Hair Supply hair conditioner, Hand Food hand cream and It's about Prime eye shadow base (May 2013)
* a sandwich, roll or baguette from Beckett's Farm (May 2013)
* Anais won 4 cinema tickets with her picture of Mike & Sully from Monsters Inc (July 2013)
* Mother's Day present (March 2014)
* another two loads of washing, drying and ironing done (where does it all come from? - boo!)
* Roman had swimming lesson
* yummy bacon and egg sandwich's for tea after Roman's swimming lesson
* I am 89% of the way through Lee Child "Echo Burning". I googled Lee Child, I find it interesting to find out about authors and he is from Coventry and lived in Birmingham!
* Anais' homework - present facts about the Elizabethan era "in a fun and unique way". She stayed home while we took Roman to swimming lesson , when we got back she said she had decided to make a mobile and researched some facts about the era. She wanted to know how we could we hang her facts up? Mark helped her make this mobile with some wire coat hangers..........