So, since last July we have won -
* a family ticket to Moscow State Circus (July 2012)
* a family ticket to Alton Towers (August 2012)
* £25 gift card for Empire Cinemas (December 2012)
* a one to one lamb feeding session at Beckett's Farm (April 2013)
* Anais was runner up in the Hobbycraft "Make of the month" competition and won a £25 gift voucher (May 2013)
* a Soap & Glory "two minute rinser" competition where the prize was a full size Glamalot body mist, Hair Supply hair conditioner, Hand Food hand cream and It's about Prime eye shadow base (May 2013)
* a sandwich, roll or baguette from Beckett's Farm (May 2013)
Just an amusing thought... the worst thing we ever won was a voucher for a meal at Harry Ramsden's (fish and chip restaurant) which Mark won in a raffle when I was pregnant with Roman. We went and ate something non-fishy but I spent the whole time feeling very ill due to the constant smell of cooked fish (fish phobia) gross!
I am finding it harder to get into this one as it is much more political and reminds me a little of Tinker, Tailor, Soldier Spy and unwinding a conspiracy. I will persevere though.
53% of the way through as I type this tonight.
ROMAN - "How old will you be on your next birthday?"
ME - "Guess"
Roman - "65?"
And finally, Mark has been in Milton Keynes for most of the day for a meeting. Afterwards he went out for a meal to "meet and greet" members of his new team and with a 2 hour drive home again is not expected home until late tonight :-(