Tonight Mark is away with work at Plymouth so we currently have the house to ourselves. He will be home tomorrow afternoon after working a nightshift overseeing work being done.
I have masses and masses of washing and it took a while to put all of the things away we have bought over the past four weeks.
Anais and Roman were pleased to have the TV back - especially Netflix. As Mark is away we are having/have had a TV night - tea in front of a film, pizza, spring rolls, onion bhaji's, garlic bread, pringles and salad.
Anais made a victoria sponge cake and wanted to colour it purple. Roman cut the strawberries and wanted to colour the cream blue. Thanks you Mark for the set of colours for my birthday! We have had fun with these. They are bake stable and only need a small amount to colour icing for cake decorating too.
Mark's home for the night................
CARAVAN & FIELD
* The CD drawer set I can decorate. £2 from the re-use shop aka tip shop!
* Anais and Roman picked this many pine cones we are going to spray paint them gold for Christmas
* saw a picture of a popcorn stitch granny hexagon in Jenny's craft magazine - this was my attempt as there was no pattern
* cake and Cath Kidston bag
* John Grisham books
* joke - "Who is never hungry at Christmas?" (The turkey, he is always stuffed!)
* glass of wine
* the caravan
* ball of wool and computer
* blue cake stand