We also popped to Wilkinsons where there is currently 25% off all home brew at the moment so got another four wine mixes to make later in the year.
We helped Roman make an Easter bonnet hat for the Easter assembly on Thursday.
The base is made from a polystyrene pizza base, the box and "flowers" are from the Cath Kidston packaging from my Mother's Day present. The "box" held the cup in place and each "flower" separated the cup from the saucer and the saucer from the plate. Roman painted the "flowers" and we used a pipe cleaner as flower stalks. Where the cup was held in place in the packaging we had Easter eggs bursting out of it and little Easter chicks stuck around. It was all covered with spray adhesive and spring coloured wrapping paper. So useful having boxes of "bits" around to throw something like this together quickly for school.
Today Anais and Roman painted half of the bowl each and then we put it in the oven to set the paint. They also wrote their name on the half that they had painted. We put a pretty plant in it for grandma's birthday tomorrow.