* a text after 1AM to say she couldn't sleep on the coach
* a text at 8AM (9AM their time) to say they were in Switzerland and had stopped at the services for breakfast. What did she have for breakfast? A croissant? Continental breakfast with ham and cheese? Cereal? No - the packet of Oreo's I had packed in her hand luggage!
* a text at 1PM (2PM their time) to say they were there
* several texts this afternoon to say hello and it was warm with lots of deep snow
* a phone call 5PM our time to say she was shortly going for tea. There were mountains right outside her bedroom and it was high up, they were in the clouds! She said who she was sharing a room with. Ski boots, ski's and helmets had been sorted for tomorrow. She didn't have a lunch but had been having lots of snacks. She was tired. She had taken some photos to show us. There was no WIFI. Was Roman OK? What had we done today?