I also picked up these battery powered fairy lights from The Works.
Mark re-sealed the worktop in the kitchen which had cracked when we took the old dishwasher out.
This afternoon we started to sort the loft out again (we have fads!) - there is now 16 years worth of "stuff" up there!
First things to go was the old baby clothes which had been stored in black bags. The bags were now badly degraded so the clothes were all more or less "loose" in the loft. We had a sort out - sentimental things to keep, clothes for charity shop, clothes for the clothes bank.
We ended up with 1 bag of sentimental items (to go back in the loft), 2 bags of things for me to cut up and sew with, 2 bags for the charity shop and 10 bags for the clothes bank!
Tonight I am feeling miffed. I completed round 104 of Sophie and started round 105. Round 104 wasn't right though, I couldn't get the stitches in row 105 to add up so I had to completely undo round 104 and 105 and I gave up for the night. I will start round 104 again tomorrow.