* she was on ferry. Will get to UK early
* She didn't put phone on last night to save battery so she could text and phone when back in the UK
* she just had cereal for breakfast
* she was going to buy a Toblerone
* what time was it in the UK? Because she wanted to phone Roman
Phone call, 7.05AM -
* she didn't know how long she had been on ferry for but was due to arrive approx 9am
* it was rough but not as bad as going, she doesn't like boats and felt ill
* she was going to the gift shop with her friend
* yesterday they went skiing again
* she had tea before they left, she had soup
Text 7.36 -
* ask dad to track my phone (we did but she had no mobile data)
Text, 7.53 -
* we are still on ferry but now in UK
Text 9AM -
* we will be back around 2PM
Text 9.05AM -
* is dad tracking me? Yes, you are at the services?
* yes! We stopped at services for a break!
Tracking her via phone 10.10 -
by Merstham on M25
* was she at Beaconsfield services? We were tracking her!
Yes, she had bought herself a McDonalds and was going to buy some chocolate for us all to share.
Anais phoned 11.30AM -
* they were about to get back on the coach
* they would be back in approx 2 hours
* she had a McDonalds and bought us all some chocolate
* she had slept all the way to the ferry last night as she was so tired
* everyone was OK and there were no injuries (apart from bruises!)
Text from Anais 12.27PM -
* Can you track me? Where am I? how far away am I?
You are by Bicester, about an hour and half away.
Thats soooooooo long! Whats for tea?
lasagne, chips and garlic bread
12.50 - We are by the British Car Mueseum now and we are last drop off.
1.30PM - We will be back 2.30 instead. They are going to Brownhills to drop a school off, then another school and they are last drop off.
Various texts between 1.30pm and 3.15pm when she finally got back (they were last drop off and dropped two other schools off first.)
Goodies Anais brought home!