* We went to Beckett's Farm to see their 70th anniversary D.Day commemorations.
* We had a Saturday spent in, Roman finished his wooden plane model, Anais finished her wooden violin model and Mark built a wooden box (using the old shed) to keep kindling wood in
* Father's Day - we went to the cinema to see the Lego Movie. Mom and dad came for lunch and we ate the homemade bread Anais and Roman had made
* Anais played violin at Birmingham Symphony Hall with the CBSO - we were very proud of her!
* Anais worked with "Destiny Africa - Kampala Children's Choir" which resulted in a concert which we went to see on the nighttime
* we had a nice weekend in the caravan -
Friday when we got there we had a BBQ
Saturday we went to Evesham for the day
Sunday we went to the car boot sale, when we got home Anais made a cake
* Fred had his first chimney sweep
* Roman was "Star of the Day"
* Anais was "Star of the Week"
* we went bowling, scores were as follows -
Roman - 67, Anais - 103, Me - 109, Mark - 86
* we visited Coventry Transport Museum
* Mark went to Scotland for work
Jo Nesbo - "The Redeemer"
Asa Larrson - "The Savage Altar"
Kjell Eriksson "The Hand that Trembled"
Markus Zusak "The Book Thief"
Melanie Benjamin "The Aviator's Wife"
Ken McClure "Donor"
Ken McClure "Lost Causes"