So today I have mostly been crocheting, trying, unpicking, trying again, unpicking and trying some more!
1 - I made another flower and sewed it up better this time so it looks a little better than crochet attempt 1 on Wednesday
2 - I tried a smaller flower with a bead in the middle
3 & 4 - these were failed attempts to make a tube but each attempt didn't work out so I unravelled both to the "flat" stage and threaded pretty ribbon through and now they can be coasters! I also thought they could go on the top of jam jars but they are *just* not wide enough for that so coasters they are. I will try again with the tube tutorial though, I am determined to learn!
I am now up to 59.8 hours of reading on my Kobo, various free e-book downloads from the Kobo store.