She has -
1 swimming costume
2 thermal tops
3 pairs of leggings
3 pairs of jeans
2 tracksuit bottoms
2 fleece tops
2 sweat tops
2 pairs of shorts
5 pairs of thermal socks
enough other socks/underwear/t-shirts/long sleeved tops to change twice a day
a travel hair drier
1 pair of boots
2 pairs of trainers
Jacqueline Wilson "Queenie" reading book
diary and pen
money in a purse
3 small bags of sweets
a sample itinerary she copied off the internet so she knows what she may be doing
bags to put any wet items in
1 waterproof coat
She is now in for a week of outward bound courses - water sports and mountaineering.
Good job Roman now has to be in school for 8.15am. We dropped Anais off at school for 8.30am and waited for the coaches to go at 8.50am. We waited until 9.10 in the COLD and it started SNOWING and was then told the coaches were now due to depart at 9.40. We went home for a warm up and went back to wave them off though the coaches had blacked out windows so we couldn't see what coach Anais or Jordan was on.
School texted this afternoon to advise all coaches had got there safely. According to the sample itinerary activities were due to start straight away.
We will all miss her lots this week. I will miss -
* hearing her alarm going off at silly past six/silly to seven of a morning
* hearing her wake Roman up so she has someone to eat breakfast with
* hearing her rustling about in the kitchen sorting breakfast out and then leaving it in a state for me to sort out
* me getting up and finding out what's going in the world when she gives me the run down of what was said on Newsround
* her giving me her PE kit at 10.00pm on a night time and asking if she can have it back washed and dried for the next morning
* her text messages sent at 3.00pm saying "don't forget I'm at XYZ club and won't be home until late"
* her phoning after club saying its cold can someone pick her up in the car
* her coming home and being in a brief bad mood because no-one would pick her up in the car
* her pinching the computer to write about her "cool day, it all started when......." on her blog!
* her doing her homework and pinching my computer instead of getting hers out to google information
* her spraying her deodorant before bed which makes the whole house smell nice
* her losing her phone and because its on "silent" for school we can never find it!
* her violin and clarinet sheet music left lying around
* her bickering with Roman over what TV to channel to watch
* her going to her bedroom on a night time because she wants "peace and quiet"!
I finally finished the crochet bag I started on holiday.
In the magazine it looks like this...............
Hope whatever Anais is doing she is wrapped up warm and enjoying herself.