* she was in pain!
* she was tired and covered in bruises
* she had been skiing for 5 hours
* she had snow burn
* she had cereal and toast for breakfast
* she had a cheese sandwich for lunch
* they were going to a spa tomorrow (she was excited about this)
* she couldn't use the hair drier or hair straighteners as she couldn't get the plugs in the room to work
* her phone was about to go flat as it hasn't been charged since Friday (she was going to ask a teacher about the plugs in the room so she could charge her phone)
* she said it was REALLY warm, so warm she had left her ski jacket behind! She had been told by us to wear her base layers, two pairs of leggings, her specialized ski top, a jumper and her ski jacket. She had been wearing her base layer set, her specialized ski top, one pair of leggings and the sallopettes and was still too warm!
* she STILL hadn't bought anything but might go to the shop for a look after she had a shower
* she might phone back later to speak to Roman but then again she might not as she was so tired!
Text - 4.00PM (our time) - she had borrowed a plug adapter from next door and was charging her phone!
Anais phoned 5.15AM (our time) -
* she got up 7.30AM
* she goes to bed 10.30PM
* tea is at 6.30PM
* this evening they are going to use the climbing wall
* they are free to walk around the resort on their own time
* after her shower and before tea she went to the shop.
* it is very hot when skiing, she does not need her ski jacket
* the sky first thing on a morning is purple
* it is very foggy first thing of a morning and they cannot see the town below as they are in the clouds
* the only thing she has bought so far is a big bag of crisps
* the snow is a lot thicker, slippier and faster than the dry ski slope
* she is tired and bruised and has blisters on her feet!
* tomorrow they are going to catch the bus to a different mountain to go skiing down
* we packed too many socks for her, she cannot wear the "knitted thermal socks" so good job she has four pairs of proper ski socks!
* yes she is drying her towel after using it and yes she is keeping dirty things away from the clean things!
* the food was OK, she said there was Soup or Salad starter
Anais phoned again 9PM (our time) -
* she had her tea, tomato soup, her favourite
* she had fun at the climbing wall though she ran out of time to go on it as she spent too long trying to sort climbing shoes out
* they are going on a bus tomorrow to a different mountain in the resort
* they take a packed lunch out with them
* she was tired and was going to bed
02.01.17 - size gauge square made - 4mm hook
03.01.17 - 2 Star Sttich squares made (week 2 squares) - 5 mm hook
04.01.17 - 2 Star Stitch squares made (week 2 squares) - 5mm hook
1 popcorn square made (week 1 square) - 4mm hook
05.01.17 - 3 popcorn squares (week 1) - 4mm hook
06.01.17 - 1 bobble stitch square (week 3) - 4mm hook
1 corner to corner square (week 6) - 4mm hook
07.01.17 - 1 corner to corner square (week 6) - 4mm hook
08.01.17 - 2 corner to corner squares (week 6) - 4mm hook
09.01.17 - 3 bobble stitch squares (week 3) - 4mm hook
10.01.17 - 3 wave squares (week 4) - 4mm hook
11.01.17 - 1 wave square (week 4) - 4mm hook
12.01.17 - 2 seagull stitch squares (week 5) - 3.5mm hook
13.01.17 - 2 seagull stitch squares (week 5) 3.5mm hook
1 heart bobble square - (week 7) - 4mm hook
14.01.17 - 1 heart bobble square - (week 7) - 4mm hook
15.01.17 - 2 heart bobbles squares (week 7) - 4mm hook
16.01.17 4 waffle stitch squares (week 8) - 4.5mm hook
2 cable stitch squares (week 9) - 3.5mm hook
17.01.17 - 2 cable stitch squares (week 9) - 3.5mm hook
18.01.17 - 2 week 10 squares - 4mm hook
19.01.17 - 2 week 10 squares - 4 mm hook
20.01.17 - 1 week 12 square - 4.5mm hook
23.01.17 - 2 week 12 squares done (4.5mm hook
43 squares done - 5 squares still to do - 48 squares in total