We were up early this morning and caught the 9.30am boat which was the first boat of the day. We spent the rest of the day cruising the lake and certainly got the most out of our 24 hour ticket! We caught the FIRST and LAST boats of the day!
Our day looked like this-
* Bowness to Brockhole (disembarked)
* Brockhole to Waterhead (Disembarked)
* Waterhead to Wray Castle
* Wray Castle to Brockhole
* Brockhole to Waterhead (disembarked)
* Waterhead to Bowness
* Bowness to Lakeside (dismebarked)
* Lakeside to Fell Foot Park
* Fell Foot Park to Lakeside (disembarked)
* Lakeside to Bowness (disembarked)
* Back to the apartment for tea
* Blue Island Cruise
* Back to the apartment for cake and sparklers on the balcony
There were lots of low flying jets over Windermere today.
Pictures of today.......................