Another fun and full day again today. Alarm clock went off 6.30am, we were down at breakfast for 7.30am. We all had a full English breakfast apart from Roman who used the machine to make himself four pancakes with chocolate spread. We got to LegoLand and walked into the park at 9.45am and the park opened at 10.00am.
It was raining when we got there so a lot of the rides were closed. We started off by doing things we could do indoors. The weather soon brightened up so we tried to do the rides we didn't get chance to do yesterday and go on the rides we loved from yesterday. This afternoon went a lot warmer than yesterday.
Today consisted (in order) of -
- Ninjago Training Academy (inside to avoid the rain)
- X-Box gaming (Anais and Roman played the new Jurassic World X-box game inside to avoid the rain)
- Lego Mini Town
- Lego Chima 4D experience (to avoid the rain)
- Space Tower (chair lift with pully - very scary and high!)
- Fairy Tale Brook (boat ride)
- Atlantis Sealife Submarine (I was very brave & closed my eyes!)
- Coastguard HQ (boat ride)
- Olivia's House (Lego Friends interactive house & model display)
- Mia's Riding Adventure (scary, high and spinning!)
- The Dragon Rollercoaster
- Spinning spider
- Longboat Invader (mini pirate ship)
- Loki's Labryinth (maze)
- River Splash (rapids)
- River Splash (for a second time, we went straight back on)
- The Star Wars Experience
- Lego Spell Breaker 4D Experience
- Sky Ride
- we finished the interactive scavenger hunt we started yesterday on the lego android app and won a background picture of the Lego Movie for a mobile phone
- Raft Racers (a rafted water slide)
- Pirate Falls Treasure Quest (log flume)
- The Dragon
- River Splash (for a third time)
- River Splash (for a fourth time, we went straight back on)
- Lego Mini Town
The park closed at 6.00pm. By the time we had been to the shop, walked back to the car, had a snack it was 6.50pm when we left the car park.
We stopped off at High Wycombe on the way home, found a Tesco Express and bought four pots of cheese and tomato pasta which we ate for tea. It was approx 9.30pm when we got home.