* Anais went to France for the day. Roman went on a school trip to Tesco. Roman was "Paths Kid of the Day"
* we had two games of bowling - scores were -
MARK - 92
ME - 88
ROMAN - 78
ANAIS - 72
MARK - 95
ROMAN - 84
ANAIS - 81
ME - 81
* we went to Sarehole Mill for the afternoon. Jenny, mom and dad and Jordan, Dylan and Lexi came too
* Anais had the day off school teacher training so we went shopping
* Anais was 12! We went bowling with Jenny, Jenny came to our house for lunch, we went for a walk around The Windmill Pool at Earlswood Lakes, followed by dinner at the carvery and a night at the circus. Anais and Rman slept at granda and grandads house where we all went back after the circus to cut Anais' cake and sing "Happy Birthday"
* Anais had a blog for her birthday
* we had a new fence in the back garden. I also finished a cross stitch book mark.
* Anais finished Year 7 and Roman finished in Year 2
* we were due to go away in the caravan but had torrential rain, thunder and lightening. Change of plan! We stayed home and went bowling instead!
* we came to the caravan for the start of summer
* it was my birthday!!!!!!!!!!! We had a lovely day sitting in the sun. Mom and dad, Jordan and Dylan came to visit. Later in the day we had dinner in The Jubilee. I started to make a crochet blanket.
* we had a nice day out at Evesham. Anais and Roman played on the water park.
* Maleficent (me, Anais & Jordan)
Books Read -
Ken McClure "White Death"
Ken McClure "Wildcards"
Ken McClure "Dust to Dust"
Asa Larsson "The Blood Spilt"