I did another two hexagons late last night so 22 hexagons done in total to last night. I did 4 hexagons today so 26 hexagons done in total.
I sewed them together but the blue yarn must have been thinner than the white table runner as even though it was 13 hexagons long (same as the white table runner) once it was all sewn together it was much shorter.
So, I did another 2 hexagons to make it 14 hexagons long X 2 hexagons wide.
I sprayed it with the Dylon starch spray and ironed it flat which seemed to make it grow! It has gone from being short, to an overhang of one hexagon each side of the table!
It will eventually go on the table in the conservatory but that is covered in wooden carousel model, paints and bird feeder at the moment!
(Picture from postcard she brought home)