* 2nd September was our wedding anniversary and Roman's first day back at school. I took Anais shopping.
* 4th September was Anais' first day back at school. I got my nans tea set out of the loft to put on display.
* we went bowling, scores were as follows -
Mark - 122
Michelle - 118
Roman - 87
Anais - 79
* Mark put his DIY skills to good use and built us an additional log store under the side of the house
* we had our winter wood supply delivered
* we had a nice, final weekend of the caravan season -
* we made strawberry jam
* it was open evening at Anais' school. Jenny came for tea and then a look around the school. Anais made her a birthday cake and peppermint creams for pudding.
* we made homemade pickled onions_
* Roman made a caribbean pudding of spiced, glazed pineapple with cinammon fromage frais
* we went on a bat walk searching for bats
* Roman made a caribbean tea of chicken and pepper with curry with coconut rice and beans