Going back through all of the blog posts made me a little weepy - we had a lovely year and I am very proud of both of my kids and everything they have achieved! It also made me realise how lucky we are to have such a lovely family to share it all with! xx
* We had a lovely Mothers Day, love both my moms heaps! xxxxxxxxx
* we had a lovely day out at RAF Cosford
* low point - when we got home a tree had fallen over in the back garden, luckily there was very little damage
* Mom's surprise 60th birthday party
* Anais finished her carousel for a school project, we also had a nice afternoon bowling
* Another lovely farm holiday in the caravan
* A visit to Cadbury World
* a day trip to Coventry Motor Festival at Stoneleigh park
* I took four completed latch hook and sewed two to each other to make nice cushions for each of the kids
Before and after pictures. All blog posts on log burning stove can be found here.
* Anais and Roman dressed up for Halloween
* we had a lovely day out at Blist's Hill to see Father Christmas, the weather was lovely and it was so festive!
* Roman was a King in the Christmas nativity play
* a low point for me was having a UTI and being on antibiotics and in pain over Christmas. I still had a lovely time even though I could only drink lemon water!
* the whole of Christmas Day was another highlight!