Hard work running home too. These are the stats from the combined trip there and back.
* he had a good day, it was fun
* they were in the middle of a snow storm
* he had a croissant for breakfast and ham sandwich for lunch
* they were due to go on a snow walk tonight but it might be cancelled because of the snow storm
* they managed to go skiing but had to finish early because of the snow so they went to the shops. He bought Pringles
* It was very cold
* he tried to take photo but with the snow you couldn't see anything
* dinner was at 7pm their time (6pm our time) tonight
* he likes the food
* he was pleased he had downloaded and watched Sundays episode of Dr Who
* he didn't text before breakfast today because they all got up late and had to go down to breakfast at 8AM
* the water bottles they have been given are weird because they are plastic/rubber, small and bendy and you have to keep them in the pockets to the "salad pets" (salopettes)!!!!!!!!!!!
* he said it was -1 degree in "Crabs Montana"!
Messages 8PM our time -
* he had eaten dinner
* the snow walk was cancelled because of the snow
* they were now going to "Movie Night" to see the film "Grown Ups"
Phoned 9.30PM our time -
* he had chicken and chips for tea with a mousse for pudding
* he enjoyed the film
* he has been skiing today but not all day and the cable cars were closed (because of the snow) so they had to use the gondolas
* he went to the local shop and bought himself some Pringles
* its cold
* skiing again tomorrow
* breakfast is at 8AM (his time) tomorrow
* he was going to bed now
I finished the bird.