African Flower Square Blanket
My big summer 2015 project! An African flower square blanket! More photo's in this blog post and this blog post.
- 106 African flowers made at home between May and July
- 38 African Flowers made in the caravan July & August
- 144 African flowers bordered in white at caravan in July & August
- I got 29 flowers bordered from 1 ball of white wool, so, 144 flowers were bordered with 5 balls of white wool!
- It took 1 ball of white wool (88 grams to be exact!) to crochet all the flowers together
- In total I used 7 balls of white including the border
- The 144 African flowers were made with the leftovers from doing 3 previous crochet blankets (very thrifty!)
- African flower pattern can be found here
- It weighs 1352 grams or 1.3 kilos which is the equivalent of 14 100g balls of DK wool!